A Tourist Development Agreement was signed yesterday at the mouth of the Panasqueira Mine

그룹사 뉴스

A Tourist Development Agreement was signed yesterday at the mouth of the Panasqueira Mine

AUG 6, 2020 | NEWS RELEASE, PANASQUEIRA

Almonty Korea Tungsten, 6 August 2020 – a Tourist Development Agreement is signed at Panasqueira Mine at Rebordões in Portugal.

The two Mayors from Covilhã and Fundão, the State Secretary for Tourism, and the President of Tourism in Portugal sign the agreement – a total investment of 893 000€.

Out of this agreement, a number of key changes will take place at Almonty’s Panasqueira Mine, including the complete overhaul of the old Almonty office building into a new hotel; rennovating the old mine plant into a museum to attract visitors from all around the country; and planning for future undergraduate visits to the old mine workings site to develop further interest and skill within this area.

The two Mayors from Covilhã and Fundão, the State Secretary for Tourism, and the President of Tourism in Portugal sign the agreement – a total investment of 893 000€.

A Tourist Development Agreement was signed yesterday at the mouth of the Panasqueira MineInside the entrance of the Panasqueira Mine at Rebordões during the signing.

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand